Cooked salsa which you can make as hot as you like!
Free from: gluten, nut, soya, wheat, yeast
This is a vegan recipe
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic (finely sliced)
- thumb sized amount ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- chilli (chopped) (to taste)
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped butternut squash
- 1 red pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp each of turmeric, ground cumin, paprika, garlic granules
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vinegar (distilled or apple cider)
- chopped coriander
- salt (to taste)
Finely chop all the veg.
Water sauté the onion, garlic, ginger and chillis. When the onion is soft add the rest of the veggies. Continue to water sauté until everything is soft.
Add the spices and tinned tomatoes. Cook with the lid off until the sauce reduces.
Season with the lemon juice, vinegar, coriander and salt.